Systems Thinking & Change Division
Welcome to the Division of Systems Thinking and Change!
We are a group of people who want to shape change in diverse organizational environments by thinking through the process together. We collaborate on practical applications, theories, quality research, and data driven systems thinking models that create and inform new avenues of impact and inquiry through its applications in emerging fields and technologies.
STC has several initiatives in which you may choose to become involved. These initiatives include: planning and delivering webinars, organizing and implementing professional development, conferring division-sponsored awards, increasing STC's social presence, collaborating across AECT divisions, submitting and reviewing AECT convention proposals, and learning and exchaging in the Division's book club! You can read more about our Division here.
You are also welcome to participate in our regular Executive Board meetings on every third Friday of the month from 13:00 to 14:00 p.m. Eastern Time, and to stay for 30 more minutes for Professional Development on Systems Thinking and Change. We discuss articles and use cases to apply systems thinking. Every third week of the month, watch your inbox for the link to join!
We want our membership to stay close. Join us in Slack!
2021-2022 Division Board
- Shelly Walters, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Todd Adrian, email@example.com
- Minkyoung Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Lampe, email@example.com
- Monica Sulecio de Alvarez, firstname.lastname@example.org
AECT Board Representative
- Jill Stefaniak, email@example.com@uga.edu
Division Board Members
- Angela Rand, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jin Mao, email@example.com
- Max Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nate Turcotte, email@example.com